We are looking for Class 1 Drivers for our client in Terrace, BC – Starting ASAP. Job requires delivering products to stores within an established route or via dispatch to regular customers, including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets and drug stores. The pay rate is $34.27/hr.
The successful candidate must be experienced in manual transmission as well, the trailer length will be ‘48.
Schedule: Day Shift: 5:30 am to 4:00 pm
– Currently looking for drivers to work Tuesday to Friday (approximately 40 hours per week)
– There will be potentially 1 overnight per week
Key Responsibilities include:
• Deliver product to scheduled customers, and meet or exceed customer service expectations
• Stock and rotate product on store shelves and displays and in coolers and
• Build small displays and set up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners
• Generate invoices and maintain responsibility for daily settlement of cash and charges
• Merchandise all accounts to standard
• Complete fully and accurately all necessary paperwork
• Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
• Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
• Follow the direction of the Sales Manager
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED required
• At-least 1 year of Class 1 driving experience is required
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to lift/carry 45-50 lbs. frequently 8-10 hours a day
• Must be able to push/pull 50-250 lbs
• Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
• Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
• Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
– You are also required to load your own truck prior to starting your route
• Clean Commercial driver’s abstract and clean criminal record.
• Willing to provide references.
What you can expect from us:
• A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
• A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
• A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
• An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work
We do direct deposit, weekly pay, and also provide extended health benefits, life insurance, LTD
If you have interest in this position and meet the stated requirements, please submit your Resume to our Recruiter, Liam, email@example.com or call 647-710-1885